Our Cause:

We respect and value all Armed Service Members of the United States Military and we are grateful to them for protecting our liberties.  Did you know that less than 1% of the US population protects, serves and ensures the freedoms for the other 99% of our country?  That is why we will proudly show our gratitude and donate 10% of every sale to not just one but various military and service member charities. Examples: Blue Star Families, Disabled American Veterans, Military Child Education Coalition, Military Spouse Jobs, Wounded Warrior Project and more.  By purchasing any of our merchandise, you too can be a proud supporter of those that have fought, and continue to fight for or freedoms everyday!  Join the Redvival movement today!